Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How good

if you were here
if you were here with me right now
if I can talk to you
if I can whisper to you
if you can listen to me right now
if I can let you listen to my rant
if I can let go all my emoness in front of you
if I can sulk in front of you
if I can laugh out loud with you
if we could go for food hunting together
if we could to for movies
if we could go for vacation
if we are not in distance

4 comments:

Poh Cheong @ Saf said...

no worries we share the same feeling. Be tough! It's just about 6months to go before it all ends. There will always be rainbow after rain. Just look at the good side and be happy!

kAhYe3 said...

haha...... juz sometime thinking alot when alone doing nothing.. but im fine! haha.. thanks for the quote...

Henry Tan said...

guess u really miss him lots! haha

kAhYe3 said...

who?