Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

100 Tag

babe, you've got TAGGED!!! by a pretty lady. muahaha
Nah, I've done, pretty LADY...

001. Real Name:
Ng Kah Yee

002. Nickname(s):
5+2=7, kayu(by Cik Nona), xiao tian tian(by Muk)

003. Age:
Born in the year of RABBIT

004. Horoscope :
Gemini

005. Male or Female:
Female

006. Elementary:
Tadika San Min

007. Middle School:
SK Convent TI

008. High School:
SM Convent TI, SASTI (",)

009. College School:
(U)niversiti (T)ak (A)da (R)ehat

010. Hair colour:
Black, Brownish and Yellowish(Highlight once)

011. Long or Short:
Curl Long(Will be straight again next year :P)

012. Loud or Quiet:
Quiet and yet can be Loud whenever I want

013. Sweats or Jeans :
Jeans

014. Phone or Camera:
Both :P

015. Health Freak:
Big germs eat smalle germs

016. Drink or Smoke:
Hate both but yet wish can DRINK, coz I cant DRINK!

017. Do you have a crush on someone:
Not anymore

018. Eat or Drink:
Eat. To Ash: (I already went with you just now, Ashlee)

019. Piercings:
Once enough

020. Tattoos:
I scare coz it will be with me FOREVER

021. Social or Anti- Social:
Social, i guess :P


Firsts
023. First piercing:
5 or 6 years old... and the LAST

024. First relationship :
Let it just be memory. Sealed it forever

025. First Best Friend:
Yeoh Suet Yee(I wonder where and how is she now)

026. First Award:
Did I ever get one?

027. First Kiss :
I couldn't remember and don't want to remember it

028. First Pet:
I don't have but I wish too!

029. First Big Vacation:
I don't know when but Thailand consider big vacation?

030. First Love at first sight :
This world no fairy tale, believe me

031. First Big Birthday:
Thanks mum. Coz you, I'm here

032. First Surgery:
I don't want any!

033. First sport you joined:
Netball?

This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice:
Can it be both? Orange + Apple

035. Rock or Rap:
R&B can?

036. Country or Screamo:
hmmmmm.....

037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys:
neither one

038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera:
Go Britney!

039. Night or Day:
Night

040. Sun or Moon:
Moon

041. TV or Internet:
Internet with TV?

042. Playstation or xbox:
Nintendo Wii?

043. Kiss or hug:
Hug is warm but kiss might be watery. Yuckkss~ Hug for me!

044. Iguana or turtle:
Iguana

045. Spider or bee:
X

046. Fall or spring:
Spring

047. Limewire or iTunes:
Limewire better than iTunes

048. Soccer or baseball:
Futsal?

Currently - want to enjoy my time with daddy and mummy
049. Eating:
Eaten with daddy and mummy(3 of us)

050. Drinking:
Have it during dinner

051. Excitement level :
100% coz I at home

052. I’m about to:
Sleep but I can't. 48 questions to go~

053. Listening to:
Tv's ad

054. Plan for today:
Spend my time with family

055. Waiting for:
My final and sem break

056. Energy Level:
50%

057. Thinking of someone:
No one right now

Future
058. Want kids?:
Yes but friend told me is hurt!

059. Want to get married?:
6-8 more years to go

060. When?:
Look up!

061. How many kids do you want:
3 would be ideal

062. Any name on the mind:
Too early for that

063. What did you want to be when you were little:
Police?

064. Careers in mind:
Successful executive. Those high high post with high high salary that less less work

065. Mellow future or wild:
What the heck is this?

066. Something you would never try:
Commit suicide

067. When do you want to die:
Definitely not now!

Which is the better in the boy/girl you like (in the future)
068. Lips or Eyes :
Sexy lips and big big and watery eyes

069. Romantic or Funny?:
Both

070. Shorter or Taller?:
Taller than me

071. Protective or Caring?:
Of coz both!

072. Romantic or Spontaneous?:
Spontaneous + romantic

073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?:
Nice body please!

074. Sensitive or Loud?:
Sensitive

075. Hook-up or Relationship?:
Hook-up

076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?:
Both also don't want, can ah?

077. Muscular or normal:
Not too normal and not too muscular

Have you ever
078. Kissed a stranger:
Would it be exciting?

079. Broken a bone:
Nop!

080. Lost glasses or contacts:
I didn't wear any so how could it be lost?

081. Ran away from home:
Home is too sweet, how could I let myself to run away

082. Held a gun/knife for self defence:
Nop. Nobody want to attack me

083. Killed somebody:
No way!

084. Broken some one’s heart:
I don't know did I but I clearly know I've broken by others

085. Had your heart broken:
Yeah... T_T~

086. Been arrested:
No..

087. Cried when someone died:
Ya! When Mr. Wahab pass away

088. Liked a friend more than a friend:
Yes or No?

Do you believe in
089. Yourself:
Yes, if not, who wil believe in me?

090. Miracles:
Yes, definitely craving all the time

091. Love at first sight:
As I said, there is no fairy tale in this world. Plz, I'm grown up

092. Heaven:
Yes

093. Santa Claus:
Did Santa Claust really exist?

094. Tooth Fairy:
No

095. Kiss in the first date :
Why not?

096. Angels:
Could you be mine?

Answer Truthfully
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?
Yes

098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?
Not so but I believe I got my family and friends to support me

099. Do you believe in God?
Yes

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people.(Can I not tag?)
This is the first time I do with this tagging stuff coz I give face to Ashlee. But I wish not to tag anyone coz it seems to be troublesome! But, if you're interested, follow me to do this and just said is from me!


Finally I've done!

No comments: