Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kampar here I come

I'm going back to Kampar in an hour time. Seems like I feel sad because this semester break, I have lots of fun with my buddies and friends. To be precise, my feelings kinda all mix up and eventually it turns out into the positive side. You see ya, before got my result, I felt worried, sad, eat lesser and can't enjoy to the max, but after got my result, damn man, I played like that's no tomorrow. Hanging out with friends exactly every nights, went for movies, crazying in newly open Giant, have my dinner twice and filled my stomach with supper again. So, can you imagine how I looks like now?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
A super duper FAT girl!!!

No comments: