Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Mindset corrected, is a relief!

Shit, I'm still awake although now is already 3am.
Heart felt more calm with the companion of Kevin Kern, 'Beyond the Sundial' and the late night talk with "someone". "Someone" that I will not imagine I could share so many things with.
Thanks Shirley for the wonderful song, it did bring peace in my mind, and I'm glad you always by my side whenever I'm down.
Time is the essence of everything, when 2 souls are meant to be with each other, it definitely clicked.
I'm still waiting as this is the thing I can do right now.
Forcing doesn't make things become better but eventually it will mess everything.
Whether it is worth or not, it doesn't matter as I'm true to my heart and my feeling.
Is not easy to maintain this positive feeling but well, I think might be as the age get older, one's thinking and perception will change to become more mature.
Hmmm, later have something very important thing that I need to do, hope I can do it well.
Hope the video commercial shooting run smoothly and hope we will have lots of fun cause it is a new experience for us :)
Anticipated for that too...

1 comment:

renJie said...

Time is the essence of everything, when 2 souls are meant to be with each other, it definitely clicked.
nice~ appreciate it...