Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Kickoff the "Unlucky" Semester

It's quite some time I refrain myself from doing any update cause I don't feel they joy of sharing my ups and downs in public. My life is just pathetic, the tendency of downs is way higher than the ups, so is good not to being emotionally displayed in public about my feeling, everything that causes dismay to others as well.

Just officially end the "toughest" semester in my entire degree life for me, everything happened have changed me, physically and mentally.I have no idea why I can become like this, become so passive and no confident in everything that I'm doing.Yet, I can be so calm when I don't even know how to cope with my examination as in I have zero knowledge in this semester. Yes, I've wasted this entire 14 weeks without achieving anything! I know, is pathetic!

Still, exam did ended anyway. What I can do now is just to look forward and buckle up myself to move on, never look back, improve myself, improve in handling my EQ and most importantly, be tough and strong to face whatever difficulties that might arise in future. I hope so! I really hope I can be that strong again, find back the lost me.

It's holiday and is a month holiday but I don't feel the excitement of it, nothing there to be excited this semester break. Previously, I will get excited and anticipate as this is the time we can get closer to each other, but not now anymore. Thus, Imma as well get used of it for the rest of my 2 more semesters.


I'm clueless of pressing my keyboard for the next words, sentences and paragraphs as I scare I will get dwell into making this post seems negative.


So, let's not plan things but goes according to what God determines... will it be better? Afterall, life is full of uncertainty and I just know I shall be happy-go-lucky like what Kenny Nam suggested? Or to be sarcastically don't care anything, just be sarcastic throughout my entire life?


By the way, I owe a big thank you for some of my dearest friends that no matter what, always by my side to help me to get through when I'm down and always be there to encourage me without leaving me, help up with my studies for this semester and everything or even comforting me after I teared randomly without fail. Names shall not be mention as if you are the one, and you are reading it, yes, it is you that I mean! I'm glad that in my life, I have you all and I truly appreciated this friendship and what you all have done for me too! I will work hard to be better for not wanted to disappoint you all! Fingers crossed ok?

No comments: