Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

mcD Run 2010

I can't even believe that me, Ng Kah Yee @ 5plus2 @ nKy successfully completed 7km mcD run just now located at Dataran Merdeka Kuala Lumpur! Woots~ I feel so proud of myself that I'm able to nail it. Fyi, I know is not a big fuss about that, but if you ever know me, you will know why I'm so hype about that (",)

-Before depart to LRT-

-Finding "treasure"-

Together with cousin Ade and her bf and my coursemate, SukLin, we departed around 7am in the morning to the Wangsa's LRT, and by that time, we saw quite a number of contestants with the numbering on their mcD's tee. By that time, we haven't got ours as it is kept by someone that registered for us, I assumed. Getting excited to see more people coming to hook into the LRT with mcD's tee :)

-Not forgetting, camwhoring is a must! -

-The hype me-

-SukLin-

-Lovey dovey couple- :)

-Those that are going to run too-

Once we reached, we saw they were hundreds of people started to run from the starting line. This means that we were late to join at the starting line, but is alright and we just follow the groups and started our run!

We ran, we jogged, we walked and finally after more or less than an hour, we reached the final line. Can't imagine what should I do if SukLin didn't accompany me to run. First, cousin Ade ran damn fast and ditched us far far away :P Second, my leg's muscle started to feel ache and I started to vomit :(  Third, the authorities incharged for the whole event and logistics are damn poor. Waters are only given after left approximately 2km. Fourth, St. John ambulance are just so shit! They don't have those Counterpain or whatever medi that can help me to relieves my muscular aches.









Anyway, I'm proud to say that I did it! Wulala~

Yes! :)

No comments: