Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

1 down and 2 to go!

I managed to ditch off the E-commerce successfully, thanks god...
I hope I can get a very good grade for this paper!

1 down and 2 to go!

Feeling so lazy to hook up on PM as is not easy for me anymore after really 2 years never studied in Bahasa.
Many that took this paper before told me is damn easy and no need to be scare, for sure, will pass as this paper didn't counted in CGPA and required us to pass only.
But, the problem is, is it really very easy to pass?
In nutshell, I just want to pass, God...

RR, another sad case la, why on earth BA got so many theory papers? Im not weak on theory papers but everytime before this type of papers, sure said will fail this kind of statement but eventually come out still fine! So, in a nutshell, hope can do in RR as well.

In nutshell, I want to get good grades!!!
I think I almost cuckoo already!!
I need to study, study and study till 16th...





P/s : Why I need to study leh? Why I can't be genius that no need to study? FML!

No comments: