Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

14/02/09 = Valentine Day

Remember that in my previous blog in friendster that I've mentioned I received parcel from someone? Actually deep in my heart, I already guess that it could be from him. Thanks for the Valentine gift all the way from Kota Kinabalu. I love that and it is so sweet with your written note.
-From Him-




So, this is my return to you, my dear. I think by today only you can get it cause I just post it by CityLink last Saturday. Sorry for the delay but well, is better than nothing. I don't know you will like it or not, but this is really done by me from the very single thing to the completed version. From a simple card, to the written and decorated, from 2D to 3D. You might think that this is very cheap and simple, but this is sincerely from me. The very 1st time I do a card with all my heart.
-For Him-

P/s : Happy Valentine, my dear.

No comments: