Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hmmm

Final coming soon, not exactly one month time for me to do my revision. FML!
Kinda started to worry again, emo feeling once approaching again and I don't know why I don't feel good at all.
Maybe I haven't start anything, that's why I have this feeling.
Furthermore, I'm addicting again to FB poker lo. FML max! As you know, you don't play is nth, but once you play, you will get addicted. Haigh~
Hmmm, the terrible thing is there are so many things/activities that are so tempted me and if I don't arrange my time well, I'm so gonna screw my final.
Well, well.... I hope I can handle everything perfectly well.
Yesterday went jogging with some of my friends and it feels so good although i walk more than I jog, and I hope that we can continuously with our jogging every evening or else, I must be teased by them. Haha^^
Actually, I plan to jog because I felt that I eat more and more without any exercising, so it is good to have jogging evey evening or else I scare my friends and family won't recognize me after 1 month. :P
One more thing that I felt so proud of myself is, "TOMORROW I'M CYCLING TO CAMPUS" hahaha~
Oh, I felt so excited lor, forgive for my sampat-ness and I'm excited because I never cycle to campus for classes so, yea, tomorrow is the day.
Saturday, Ipoh outing confirmed. I think I don't even been to Ipoh with my friends for this semester and I bet we gonna have fun with the cute lil Michelle a.k.a. Jason's dear. ahaha~
24th gonna be back to hometown again cause of Ashlee babe's bday party. Hmmm~ I know that is on study week, so I must study now to compensate for that day or else I will feel guilty partying even when final is around the corner.

Ok, signing off now! Notes, here I am!






P/s : Wish me luck in Final yea~ ^^

1 comment:

mika said...

hmm~
why always mention a.k.a leh~
thx god that one not me XD