Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

No Title

Holla everyone!
Almost to the end of week 1 of the new semester.
Speaking about the new semester, having new environment of studying in new blocks.
Sounds great?
But, definitely a big NO for me!
The reason simply because I got lost on the 1st day to class!
If comparing to other local universities, the new blocks are still far behind, and the fat me is really lazy to walk! Haha~ Perhaps that's the reason why I don't like studying in new blocks!
Hmm, suppose to post up about last year's vacation but still in the process, so maybe another week?
I'm not busy at all but I just don't know why I am so lazy! Lazy to do things, and even online! (But, rajin in drama-ing! FML!)
Mayb could be my H1N1 illness that on off and on! Seriously, getting ill is so terrible, horrible, vegetable and fuckatable!
I also vomitted sometime once after foods, and that's make me fucking hate it!
Maybe of all that, it leads to poor concentration and mood swing of mine this few days and resulted me hiding in the room if I don't have class.
Hope for fully recovery so that I can be on the right track.
By the way, tomorrow I'm driving to KL, so pray for me have a safe journey cause is my 1st time of driving to KL!






P/s : Seriously, KK's post next post!

No comments: