Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 28, 2010

Result!

Result was officially released yesterday, but are only able to access it today once I woke up.
As usual, the first thing what I do when I woke up was to check my result.
Before that, I dreamt I got myself a very good result and once woke up, I was feeling not so good cause dream are always opposite with the real situation.
What I thought maybe I could FAIL my papers. FML!
Luckily, I didn't. What a relief!
But, at the same time. Felt a bit disappointed, as it was not what I wanted.
But, overall, I should be grateful that at least, I pass all the papers.
So, what I can do now is to work MORE harder for next semester :)





P/s : Going out later. Poker or snooker? Bring it on!

No comments: