Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tawau - Part 2

Basically, this post is about some local delicacies in Tawau that I thinks it awesome 
As promise, this is the Indo Cafe that we went on a random day to have our tea-time,  about the specific location, I don't have any idea, but I tell you, they served the best ever uniquely 'pisang goreng'. The uniqueness of the 'pisang' is when they served added with gula melaka and shredded cheese.
OMG! It's heavenly yummylicious I can assured you =)
I personally ♥ 'pisang goreng' topped with gula melaka + cheese =P


-Outside and Inside view-

 -Pisang Goreng with the topping of gula melaka + cheese-

 Closer view of my

Besides, they also served several types of 'pisang goreng' but we ordered those highly recommended and   hearts by the peoples there. Another type is 'pisang penyet'. Normally, they will crush the banana and then flatten it and fried it to achieve the crunchiest state and it can dipped with sambal. Those sambal is more or less the same like those we can find in 'nasi lemak'. It wil not be my favorite cause it is not sweet. Personally, I feel that eating banana must be sweetened or sweet, if not it will be weird. But, not harm giving a try :P

 -'Pisang Penyet'-


Dessert, this is the freaking awesome yummylicious mango sago that I ever tried.
Words can't describe the awesomeness of it. The plus point is, I'm a mango lover, and this definitely is in my top list of dessert that I ever had =)
I don't even think I can find this in West M'sia. *Disappointed*
Hmmm, what I can do is to have second attempt before flying back to West M'sia to compensate my craving for it.
 
 -Mango Sago -

Coming to Sabah never have seafood is kinda waste, and we are so fortunate that ShiaoPing's aunt, who is staying in Tawau gave us a treat at Kam Ling Seafood Restaurant. According to my Cheryl, this seafood restaurant is the most grand in term of it expensiveness. The foods served was fresh and there are a lots of variety of seafoods we can find in that restaurant, and some even have funny name.

-It this kind of grouper common or exist?-


 -ASP's aunty and uncle-
 

-Group picture of us-

Till here... and I gotta fully enjoy my last day in Tawau with those kind of awesome delicacies!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory